Allow us to create a custom cake for your
“Special Moment"

We promise that it will taste as good as it looks!

For you’re wedding select from simple, elegant designs to ornate, elaborate works of culinary art. Or how about a whimsical and fun detailed grooms cakes. We also offer yummy specialty cupcakes, pastries, cookies and beautiful Buffet Cakes perfect for parties, wedding, showers or any special occasion. So indulge the options are endless!

Call today and schedule an appointment for a personal design session with our cake consultant and let the creation begin for you’re
Special Moment.

Serving Utah and Salt Lake County's.
Lori Esteban
801-785-3412

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday Cakes





























6 comments:

  1. All these cakes are making my mouth water. Wish I had a slice of this cake right now. That star wars cake is the best one out of them all in my opinion. http://www.coricapastries.com.au/cakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, louise cakes and things hoover al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I am definitely going to place an order for my best friend’s bachelorette party and for that I need to have a cake that has a naughty theme. I am also planning to decorate the event space Chicago with red black and white. Can you tell me if you have any good idea for this party?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Article, Country Oven Offers Best Cartoon Cakes in India from all other Countries.

    ReplyDelete